Ministry Partner Development Coordinator
Posted: November 18, 2016
e3 Partners is expanding our Ministry Partner Development (MPD) team! We have a newly established MPD Coordinator role available. We are looking through the hidden talents of our staff at e3 Partners and beyond. Do you have a heart for the ways in which God provides through Ministry Partner Development? Do you enjoy motivating and encouraging others? We are looking for a top notch servant-hearted implementer to serve on the MPD Team. This can be a part time role and can be done alongside your current role.
This position should be a ‘ministry’ of the heart for the person holding this role, for it is written; “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,” COL 3:23 (NIV)
Planned start date – as soon as the right applicant is identified.
The MPD Coordinator is responsible assist the MPD Manager with the implementation of the MPD program to include policies, procedures and communication tools for guiding candidates successfully through the process of developing ministry partners so that they can have adequate prayer and financial support for as long as the Lord calls them to minister with e3 Partners. This is accomplished through:
- Working with the MPD Manager, learn the ministry MPD process and practices
- Communicate and collaborate with candidate’s pending supervisor as appropriate keeping them updated as needed on candidate’s progress insuring candidates work on MPD is key focus
- Ensure that candidates attend assigned e3 MPD training and other key support raising training
- Track the candidate’s progress on financial database platform monthly and update master copy of each candidate’s Financial Commitments
- Communicate questions and/or concerns with candidate and serve as a resource for the candidate as needed
- With the assistance of the MPD Manager, develop and update website resource pages, training materials and general MPD tools and communications as appropriate
- Has the duty to interact with others as an ambassador of faith.
- Tasked with performing duties according to the Word of God and Biblical standards as drawn from the Holy Scripture.
- Serves as a messenger or teacher of faith according to e3 Doctrinal statements and beliefs.
- Has a duty to assist others to cultivate intimacy with God and growth in Christ-like character through personal and corporate spiritual disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 + years of experience living as a partner-supported missionary with consistent funding track record
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of social media trends and MPD web based resource tools
- Adaptable to changing processes and technology
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organization, process and planning skills
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of personal information
- Servant leader with ability to motivate and encourage others while impressing accountability of candidate
- Dedicated team player with the desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Willing and able to suggest and improve processes as needed.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Above average aptitude for technology
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with proficiency in prioritizing issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work well under pressure and against deadlines
- Takes initiative within scope of job duties without prompting
- Driven to constantly improve job functions
- Flexibility to respond to changing situations to meet current needs, reprioritizing as necessary
- Being completely surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus Christ
- Bearing witness of Christian character in daily life by biblical definition
- Being a member in good standing of a local church
- Agreement with the e3 Partners Doctrinal Statement
- Is called to represent Christ and the beliefs of e3 to the larger community.
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent background, skills and work experience to align with required responsibilities
- This is a part-time position
- This is a partner-supported position
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com , subject line: Ministry Partner Development Coordinator
e3 Partners Ministry, The Hope Center, 2001 W. Plano Parkway, Ste. 2600, Plano, TX 75075