Posted: August 22, 2016
A (country/region) Activator is responsible for planning and coordinating events and contacts in collaboration with an e3 staff member to promote (country/region) ministry of e3 Partners and serves as the liaison between the Director of Activators and the (country/region) Team leaders.
- Help mobilize individuals and churches to participate in (country/region) church planting trips and/or promote e3’s (country/region) ministry.
- Work with the (country/region) Development Coordinator, Church Relations Coordinator and U.S. Team Director to promote the ministry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understands the requirements and potential for e3 church planting.
- Ensures compliance with corporate standards for church planting trips.
- Complies with spiritual requirements for e3 church planting staff.
- Has participated on at least one e3 church planting mission trip.
- Has the ability to work well with people of different backgrounds and skill levels.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Has solid servant leadership abilities and attitude.
- Possesses a heart and passion for seeing God raise up mission-minded individuals and churches who can be used by Him to help fulfill the Great Commission.
- Is fully trained by the Activator Leadership Team.
- Being completely surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Bearing witness of Christian character in daily life by biblical definition.
- Being a member in good standing of a local church.
- Agreement with the e3 Partners Doctrinal Statement.
- Education or experience to align with above requirements.