Posted: August 22, 2016
The (country/region) Medical Coordinator is a liaison between the Medical Director and the (country/region) Team and is responsible to educate all CPs and CPCs on the Team regarding the vision, goals, and limitations of medical church planting.
- Work with the (country/region) Team Leadership to discern which regions have the greatest need and can best utilize an ongoing medical component.
- Review the Medical Debrief Reports and After Action Reports and report to the Medical Director and the (country/region) Team leaders about the effectiveness of medical components.
- Promptly communicate any medical implementation problems or challenges to the Medical Leadership Team.
- Encourage (country/region) trip leaders to repeatedly educate mission trip members about the role their medical work will play in planting churches.
- Refer medical professionals and trip leaders to the appropriate e3 Medical Church Planting resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understands the purpose and vision for e3 Medical Church Planting.
- Ensures that CPs and CPCs leading teams with Medical components are fully aware of how Medical Church Planting can best be integrated into mission trips.
- Ensures that e3 Medical Leadership Team is aware of the needs and desires for Medical Church Planting Ministry in (country/region).
- Ensures that the inclusion of Medical Church Planting conforms to the strategic requirements set down by the (country/region) Strategy Team Director.
- Encourages trip leaders to participate in the medical team debrief post-trip.
- Encourages all leadership to follow the best practices as established by the e3 Medical Leadership Team.
- Gracefully facilitates communication between the Medical Leadership team and the (country/region) Team.
- Is a certified CP, CPC.
- Is certified by e3 Medical Leadership Team.
- Has actively participated in at least 2 e3 medical church planting trips.
- Is fully aware of the purpose, vision, and best practices of e3 Medical Church Planting and their applicability in (country/region).
- Being completely surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Bearing witness of Christian character in daily life by biblical definition.
- Being a member in good standing of a local church.
- Agreement with the e3 Partners Doctrinal Statement.
- Education or experience to align with above requirements.
- Certified by e3 SportReach Director for compliance with ministry standards in this area.