Specialized Discipleship Coordinator
Posted: August 22, 2016
The Specialized Discipleship Coordinator is responsible for discipleship in regards to a particular portion of the country strategy as assigned the U.S. Team Director. It entails serving nationals and/or U.S. team leaders/expeditions members in their area of expertise.
- Provides direction and/or training in their area of expertise in the specified country/region.
- Report the status of the discipleship disciple hip initiative to the U.S. Team Director and Strategy Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Trains church planting expedition members and/or nationals in their area of expertise as it relates to discipleship.
- Provides reports, data and proposals for (country/region) team planning.
- Encourages discipleship training.
- Is an e3 Partners Ministry Staff Member and appointed by the Strategy/U.S. Team Director.
- Has a passion for and strong desire to see ‘disciples that make disciples’ expand raising up disciple-making movements.
- Has participated on at least 1 e3 church planting mission trip to the Strategy area.
- Has a basic knowledge of the culture, religions, customs, and practices of believers and non-believers in the Strategy area.
- Being completely surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Bearing witness of Christian character in daily life by biblical definition.
- Being a member in good standing of a local church.
- Agreement with the e3 Partners Doctrinal Statement.
- Education or experience to align with above requirements.