e3 INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP
Summer 2017 Internship in San Diego
e3 Partners Ministry is looking for extraordinary individuals who want to learn how to serve as multifaceted, disciple making missionaries in a non-paid six-week internship with e3 International Field Ministry. You will receive five weeks of e3 Field Ministry experience and spend one week in Costa Rica on an e3 Expedition. You will have the opportunity to witness firsthand what God is doing through e3 Partners as we equip God’s people to evangelize the world and establish churches. By participating in this internship, you will learn key competencies when preparing to go on the mission field, receive leadership development, and have an opportunity to leave a legacy. You will gain exposure to multiple cultures, experts in the field, and ministry opportunities such as U.S. evangelism with e3 USA, I AM SECOND©, e3 Children’s, e3 Partners Church Planting, oral storytelling, sports, medical, and many others. If you are a team player and servant leader who has a desire to take the Gospel to the nations, then this role might be a great fit for you!
Planned start date – June 12, 2017
The Role Snapshot
- Disciple-Maker – You will focus on spreading the Gospel and transforming communities by participating in faith sharing activities and outreaches
- Innovative Leader – You will have an opportunity to share your ideas to reach the lost and develop new solutions that have significant impact on the Kingdom
- Avid Learner – You will receive hands-on experience with local Church Planters and learn the skills necessary to prepare for the end of internship Expedition
- Team Player – You will attend activities for team building and fellowship, developing and maintaining constructive and collaborative working relationships with others
What We’ll Need From You
- Duty to interact with others as an ambassador of faith
- Tasked with performing duties according to the Word of God and Biblical standards as drawn from the Holy Scripture
- Serves as a messenger or teacher of faith according to e3 Doctrinal statements and beliefs
- Has a duty to assist others to cultivate intimacy with God and growth in Christ-like character through personal and corporate spiritual disciplines
- Will focus on spreading the Gospel and transforming communities by participating in faith sharing activities and outreaches
- Have an opportunity to share your ideas to reach the lost and develop new solutions that have significant impact on the Kingdom
- Receive hands-on experience with local Church Planters and learn the skills necessary to prepare for the end of internship Expedition
- Attend activities for team building and fellowship, developing and maintaining constructive and collaborative working relationships with others
- Participate in all training classes
- Participate in assigned internship development projects
- Work well with others on group projects, outreaches, and preparation activities for the end of internship Expedition
- Contact past trip participants and share about e3 International trips
- Raise support ($2600) for the Expedition to Costa Rica, July 8 – 15, 2017
- Participate in intern led prayer and devotional time
- Seeking education in a relevant field that aligns with the role and required responsibilities.
Our Spiritual Requirements
- Being completely surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Bearing witness of Christian character in daily life by biblical definition.
- Being a member in good standing of a local church.
- Agreement with the e3 Partners Doctrinal Statement.
- Is called to represent Christ and the beliefs of e3 to the larger community.
- Local to San Diego County
- Reliable transportation to commute to and from e3 Partners San Diego Office (Rancho Bernardo Area)
- Passport must be current and not within 6 months of expiration
- Savvy computer skills with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, knowledge of MAC and Apple Software a plus
- Ability to work well with people of different backgrounds and skill levels
- Ability to problem solve and offer solutions
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Good communication skills
- Internship Program Dates: June 12- July 25, 2017
- Required Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM PST
- Weekly team building and fellowship on Fridays from 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM PST
Can you picture yourself in this internship? Does it seem to match your skills, passions, and God’s direction in your life? Let’s talk! We would love to learn more about you.