The nations have come to the US. Please accept this as your invitation to join us as we leverage this wonderful reality for the accomplishment of God's mission and the Glory of King Jesus! (Acts 17:26-27)
First, what is our God Sized vision?
To see Christ glorified through the multiplication of disciples and churches among every Diaspora (minority-culture) people group in the US. (Matt 28:18-20)
To empower, euip and mobilize thoose disciples to make near and same-culture disciples who are able to multiply and spread to every place on earth. (Acts 1:8)
The INVITATION: How we can Partner together?
1. Pray for Laborers: We will provide monthly, if not weekly, updates that will help you know how best to pray. (Luke 10:2)
2.Giving: Please take this invitation to the Lord in prayer. We need a committed Support Team to help us fully utilize our training and experience in South Asia to "give away the Kingdom" to multiplying disciples who will raise up new generations of missionaries. Your financial giving makes this possilble, so please consider this as an opportunity to invest God's resources. (Phil 4:10-21)
3. Going: In God's time, when we transition out of Support Team building, we will invite you into opportunities to be equipped and to join us on the frontlines of God's mission to reach the nations, many of whom are only a car ride away! (2 Tim 2:2)
Looking ahead, how can we do this together?
- By prayerfully campaining this God Sized Vision in order to find, and then serve, true disciples from every people group.
- By providing the Clear Biblical Pathway that guides us toward movements of disciples and end-vision fulfillment.
- By training disciples to use Simple Tools that are biblical and successfully reproducing in their context.
- By forming strategy oriented teams who steward a mission target through extraordinary prayer, abundant seed sowing and catalytic discipleship training.
If we partner with God and with one-another in these ways, and then pursue these critical activities together, I believe we will enjoy a fruitfulness that comes from our abiding in Christ and our partnership in the Gospel. (John 15:9-11)
As you consider this invitation to join us, asking God for widom about how to be good stewards of your resources, please pray for me and Carol as we seek to do that very same thing with our own lives. I'm so glad that God does not allow us to do His mission alone, and I'm grateful for your love and support as you seriously consider a partnership to see the nations reached in the US and then mobilized to the ends of the earth.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to call me at 470-871-4828.
Until there is... No Place Left (Romans 15:23)